Tuesday, December 9, 2008

game time baby

its almost 11:30 today. do you know what that means? it means im about to register for my classes next semester. im so nervous right now. last night i checked up on a couple of them and i realized that there was only one seat left. that has got to be my seat. i made a perfect schedule a couple days ago with all of my classes including the exact sections that i needed to sign up for in order to optimize my schedule for next semester. there is no way that im am going to allow myself to not have the schedule that i desire. i register in exactly 11 minutes now. im almost at the point of perspiration. if i get all the classes i want next semester could be so much fun. never having to get up at 7 any more like i did this semester. getting enough sleep is really important to me. its not like i have to sleep till noon like some people. i just need 8 hours of sleep. that is supposed to be all the sleep a person needs to get on a nightly basis. since i always go to be around or usually past midnight, i simply can't afford to wake up at 7 any more. i lose sleep, and its the coldest time of the day. leaving elkton at seven is so much colder than leaving it at say 830. okay 9 minutes to go and im even more jumpy than before. i can hardly continue typing this post because i keep having to rewrite what i typed because i miss-typed it because my mind and my fingers are racing, causing me to make a lot of errors. its like having a rush of adrenaline. okay 7 minutes now. time is flying. i gotta go get on testudo and get ready to fly through this registration process

6 minutes and counting
ersin

No comments: