Tuesday, November 18, 2008

almost there

only a week and a couple days to go until thanksgiving break!!! im so excited for this little break, not just because i get to go home( i have done that enough already) but because i get to eat good food thats not going to cost me a fortune or kill my diner points. seriously, the diner points here are ridiculous as i have already discussed and analyzed in past blog posts. the best part about this thanksgiving could truly be that i don't have to worry about my meal plan for a little while. ill be running out soon so anything that i can do to prolong that unfortunate day is a good thing. as usual, im going to be the most lazy person i can possible be on thanksgiving. i just need a ton of food, and a big tv to watch football on. im traveling to my uncles house in the baltimore area this year. this has been the tradition as long as i can remember. i really hope my whole family can make it up because its way more fun with a large crowd. there is a small downside though. im positive that i will get bombarded with college questions from each of my relatives. ill probable spend most of the time answering questions instead of watching the football. thats going to be really frustrating. but overall it'll be really nice to be away from school for more that a day. i also get to look forward to seeing how i compare with my uncle and cousin. they are both 6 foot 8, just a little taller than me, and they both have around 70 pounds on me. so every time i show up im always greeted with, "whats up short stuff", or "string bean". ill still be a little smaller because i have successfully avoided the freshman fifteen. whatever happens it will be a thanksgiving to remember, thats for sure.

ersin


No comments: