Saturday, November 15, 2008

oops my bad

i goofed big time this weekend. i had a little schedule mix up and ended up not doing either of the two activities that i had hoped to part-take in this weekend. mistake number one: i thought my club basketball game was today (saturday) at 3:30. mistake number two: thinking that the UNC game was at 1:30. okay number one is really the only mistake; number two was just a little slip up that didn't really mess anything up. heres what went down. i canceled my UNC ticket because i thought that i would be at a basketball game instead. so i arrived at school and began to get ready to go to the SPH building for my game, when i ran into my friend joey. i said i was off to the game and he said that he heard it was on sunday. sure enough i checked my schedule and found that he was correct. there were three problems with this. i left home early today so that i would be back for the game. i haven't been home in a month so instead of staying saturday night and enjoying a home cooked meal, i get diner food. second, i completely wasted the opportunity of watching the UNC game; a game that i had my eye on watching since september. third, i was in game mode. i was so focused, and pumped for the game, and then it was all for nothing. so i had all this energy just waiting to explode but i had to hold it in and take a seat on the couch and watch the UNC game, while doing homework. so today pretty much turned out to be quite un-productive, but i did have some fun with my friends on my floor in the process.

my B
ersin

No comments: