Wednesday, November 12, 2008

new kicks

i im so excited. last friday i finally received my long awaited birthday present in the mail. you're probable thinking, "gee thats kind of late" because my birthday was september 24th. i just wasn't sure about what i wanted for my birthday on my birthday so it took me a few weeks till i finally realized what i wanted/needed. I really needed a new pair of basketball shoes. the shoes that i currently had were the team shoes from my senior varsity basketball season in highschool. they were a good design, good color, and lightweight, but they were worn out. the soles were coming off and there was a gaping hole in the back of the heel. i new that i wanted a solid pair of shoes that would look really cool, be lightweight, and also be high quality, so it would last at least a few years. i went on nike.com and searched through the basketball shoes. i found the pair i wanted and noticed that i was able to customize the shoes to my exact preferences. so i fooled around on the computer until i came up with this killer design. they were black red and white to match maryland's colors. i was even able to write my nickname and jersey number on them. i quickly ordered them. the website said that they would arrive in the mail approximately 30 days after i ordered them. that sounded like such a long time, but they actually came in 21 days, which pleased me. the shoes are even cooler when they are in your hands(or on your feet). i love them, and hopefully they last a long time. 

Ersin

No comments: