Friday, September 19, 2008

narrative

I took the AP environmental science class my junior year in highschool and it was one of the best classes that i have ever taken. It really opened my eyes to the issue of the detrimental relationship between humans and the environment. i realized what the true causes of global warming and how we, in America, have the largest impact over any other country in the world. We demand so much and never realize the consequences of our life styles. It seems that just becuase we can have something exempts us from taking responsibility for the affects that product may have on our surroundings. I went to a private highschool; one in which you could consider the majority of the students families to be really wealthy. I never noticed before taking envronmental science, but most of the students drove SUV's or gas guzzling cars...tbc

No comments: