Tuesday, September 16, 2008

work sucks

last weekend i wasn't really able to stay on campus saturday night and party with my friends because my stupid boss decided that i should work on sunday morning at 7am. so while most of you were probably tucked in your beds enjoying a day of sleeping in i was out carrying two bags out on a golf course for 4 hours in one of the most humid days this fall. for those who don't know i am a caddy at columbia country club in bethesda, MD. its around 25 minutes away by car. back to my point; because of my work i had to leave school saturday afternoon after the CAL game to go home and get ready to wake up at 545am. some of you might have still been partying at 545. so basically i didn't get anymore sleep last weekend than i normally would get during the week because friday night i partied late and i had to wake up early on sunday.
so i thought that after last weekend i wouldn't have to go back for at least a couple weeks but my boss conveniently calls me and lets me know that he needs me bright and early next saturday and sunday. so im going to miss out on another saturday night and friday night. i know "thirsty" thursday is big here but i have basketball practice until midnight on tuesdays and thursdays unfortunately. ill have to grind it out for another weekend. but i will not work on sunday because i have a business statistics exam next monday (mentioned in previous post) and i need at least one full weekend day to devote to studying and simple taking it easy. i have so much free time in college but i don't use any of it to relax and get my strength back. im either going to class, working out, doing homework, or staying up late in the lounge for no reason. the latter is what kills me. thankfully the weekend following this upcoming one i will be able to chill out at college park!

till next time
Ersin

No comments: